SCUBA Diver : 2 Days 2 Dives
Scuba Diver course is a pre-entry level certification that is perfect for vacationers or people who only plan to dive a couple times a year. As a subprogram of the Open Water Diver course, the Scuba Diver rating allows you to get certified quickly and easily by minimizing time constraints.
With the Scuba Diver certification you can dive under the direct supervision of a Divemaster, Assistant Instructor, Instructor or higher professional on your next dive trip.
Throughout the Scuba Diver course, you will learn the fundamentals of scuba diving, including dive equipment and techniques.
Once you have completed the Scuba Diver course may upgrade toward the Open Water Diver.
- Knowledge Development: Three sessions (Watch Video or DVD, Quiz, Knowledge Review)
- Three Confined Water Dives/Skill Training in a pool
- Two Open Water Dives (Ocean)
- Final Exam after Three sessions of Knowledge Development
Who can enroll in?
- Virtually anyone who is in good health, reasonably fit, and comfortable in the water. (some people who cannot be taught to dive because of pre-existing medical conditions such as asthmatics, diabetics, epileptics, pregnant women and those with heart disorders)
- 12 years old or older for Junior Open Water Diver
- 15 years old for Open Water Diver