Open Water Diver : 3 Days 4 Dives
Earning your Open Water Diver certification is just the beginning. As a certified diver, fabulous dive destinations, exciting people, unparalleled adventure and uncommon tranquility await you. And, as you continue your adventure and gain experience through higher training levels, your opportunities expand.
In the Open Water Diver course, you learn through the basics of learning how to scuba dive. You start in a pool or pool-like conditions and progress to the open water getting the background knowledge along the way.
Once you have completed the Open Water Diver course, your next step is the Advanced Diver.
- Knowledge Development: Five sessions (Watch Video or DVD, Quiz, Knowledge Review)
- Five Confined Water Dives/Skill Training in a pool
- Four Open Water Dives (Ocean)
- Final Exam after five sessions of Knowledge Development
Who can enroll in?
- Virtually anyone who is in good health, reasonably fit, and comfortable in the water. (some people who cannot be taught to dive because of pre-existing medical conditions such as asthmatics, diabetics, epileptics, pregnant women and those with heart disorders)
- 12 years old or older for Junior Open Water Diver
- 15 years old for Open Water Diver